• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HomeTheaters.ca sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
61
I'm pleased to announce the sale of HomeTheaters.ca to Bonfire Developments.


Gordon
 
Congrats on your recent sales. 'theaters' have been good to you. When did you pick up those names, at landrush?
 
Yes, good sales, esp. when it's "theater" and not "theatre".
 
Congrats on your recent sales. 'theaters' have been good to you. When did you pick up those names, at landrush?

Thanks!
As I recall it was during TBR drops but a fairly long while ago theaters feb 2002 and hometheaters sept 2003


Yes, good sales, esp. when it's "theater" and not "theatre".

Well we had a long debate about that. The buyer went and surveyed his friends who confirmed the theaters as preferred spelling even though the theatres is the official canadian version. I checked the newspaper ads and they ran around 80% theatres and 20% theaters.

I tend to think of "plays" when I think of the theatres spelling.

The prices will be included on dnjournal report this week for the curious ;)
 
Looked it up on the chart. Very nice on the sales. More than I thought but thats good for everyone in the .ca field.

theaters.ca -25K
hometheaters-12.5K

Nicely done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom