• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale hondas.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
hondas.com

Couldn't resist the urge so went ahead and worked an agreement out with the registrant for this domain name:

HONDAS.COM
hondas.com

Info should be updated within next 48 hours as name was in redemption status.

I will set a buy-it-now of $2995.00. OBO (Or Best Offer). I think the price is exceptionally fair even without traffic estimates. In the hands of the experienced domainer, should be an easy sell to a dealer. Might even fetch a nice price on Ebay although I personally try to avoid ebay as-mush-as possible.

If anyone wants it at buy-it-now price, simply post SOLD and it is yours once whois updates etc. If sold, there will be a delay of possibly 4-7 business days, as I will transfer the name to my enom account for an easy push to buyer. As for payment arrangement, I require half now, and the balance after the name has been pushed into your enom account. Of course, escrow is an option if you prefer, but I will not pay any escrow fees. Paypal is my preferred method of payment as-long-as you are in good standing with the rest of the domain community.

Offers are welcome.
 
Received offer of $1500 at NP.

Buy now for $2495.00! Post SOLD to claim.
 
Name SOLD at NP. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom