Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed HostFree.us Network | 16,000 uniques | All sites and domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

malikai

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, after a year of running this site and it's partners I am moving onto a real world project. Before I get into the specifics of what I'm selling I'll tell you all right up front that I can't take less then $1500 for the whole network. So if you don't have the funds and are not serious then don't ask me questions about it. This will save me a lot of time...
Also, I will continue to host everything free of charge. This will keep your bandwidth bill at zero...

Now, please read through this completely before PM'ing me questions. Do not post questions here. PM only.Thank you.
When I say network, I do not mean that all of the domains have sites with them, but several do. I will explain each in detail.

HostFree.us
I started this site back in Dec 2004. I made a small post on the ebay community and the site simply blew up. At the high point I had over 400 members, about 6 paying members ($4.99 each at the time). By January, I had 24238 unique visitors. I then decided to make some changes to the database and, well, I made a major mistake, I deleted the database and could not recover the damage. This caused a lot of people to stop using the service for a while. In fact, the decline started in Feb dropping me down to 13663 uniques for the month. The decline was steady for a couple of months and then I changed the whole system, lowered the price and raised the features and benifits. I had dropped all the way down to about 400 uniques in June but people saw that the service was stable again and that we provided a quality service. July saw 2058 uniques, Aug it was 4800, Sept soared up to 13,000, Oct hit 15,000, and now, as we near the end of Nov, the stats reflect over 16,000 uniqus visitors. Most of the traffic comes from Ebay sellers pages but everyone uses the service. I get at least 3 new free members a day. There are now 287 members, 4 which pay $4.95 a month and this is with me no longer advertising the service.
HostFree.us is a PR 3 domain. If you type in hostfree in google it comes up # 6. Type in hostfree.us and it returns 4,580 matches. HostFree.us is a reliable service that people know they can trust to show their images at all times. The system allows you to email your members so it's easy to send out a newsletter etc. I will provide more details on the actual system to serious inqueries only.

I only recenly added adsense so there is no real data on those stats.

Now, onto the rest.
You also get the following websites and domains.

Talk3D.com
This is a free service that people love and use often. One part is free demo reel hosting for 3D animators. We offer 50MB of space for free. You can also post images and more. There is an option to sell your work too.
The stats have been falling over the last few months because I have not had time to promote and keep it going. July saw over 2000 uniques when I was actively promoting the site so the potential is huge. I will even help you promote it and show you where the best places are. Talk3D.com currently uses between 3-9GB of bandwidth, it will increase as people start posting new demos and sharing them with friends, but again, I will allow you to keep it hosted with my company for free. The other part of Talk3D.com is the community. I have changed the forum several times trying to find the best setup and have now found just that. Check it out.
The domain alone was estimated between $5,000-25,000 here at DNForum.com. View appraisals here. The name is direct and to the point. There is no doubt what you will find at Talk3D.com It's short, memorible, and extremely brandable. Check out cgtalk.com to see the potential.

The following are new sites or domains, most in the animation realm.

3DLance.com (perfect for a animated job site similar to elance)
3Dindex.com PR 2
3Dsite.net (you know exactly what to expect here)
AnimatedToons.net PR 2 (a great name for a cartoon/animation site)
Flip3D.com (very brandable)

RantNet.com PR 2
RantWear.com PR3
BlogShop.us PR 4

Screenshots of stats will be provided when asked and only to serious inqueries.
I am asking $1500 for the whole package and am not able to take less.This is not an auction but if someone posts an offer greater than my asking price, well, I'll accept that too..
Payment via cashiers check or money order only

I hope someone sees the huge potential in what I am offering and realizes what a deal this is.
Please check my feedback and reputation. I will provide exactly what I say I will and more. I may even throw in a few extra domains and websites that I won't be using

PM questions only. Do not post them publicly, they will be ignored.
Peace to all.
Seth

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom