• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I format a new HP laptop with Window Vista Home Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I just bought a new HP laptop which came with Vista Home Premium and unfortunately Norton too.
I had a few issue with internet wireless connections, my wife installed a driver of the Netgear router that caused the sudden crash of Vista. After 2 crashes I removed that driver but since I`m fussy about it , would prefer to format the new laptop and install again Vista and start again with a fresh hard drive problem free.

I don`t format harddrives from years so I`d appreciate if someone could gives me advices and instructions on how to to proceed from A to Z, especially since I remember that formatting in WIN98 was easy from DOS but already with XP was harder to do it......and with Vista I don`t know where to start.

Thank you in advance
 
Got some soap? :D

Look at the package comes with your lappy. You may find a recover CD.
 
I don`t get the "soap thing" but yes...you`re actually right....I am j ust sleeping........2 laptops to handle are too much for me today lol.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom