Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

How do i keep a sales thread open here and not get it closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is my offense here?

http://www.dnforum.com/f496/70-aged...all-75-less-clearance-sale-thread-449751.html

Please tell me as I've read the rules many times. If I can't update a sales thread after a day or two when I cut the prices then your rules are just stupid and you can cancel my membership here.

This is the ONLY forum that keeps closing my threads!

Seriously. I'm doing my damndest to sell names and obide by your ****ing rules!

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

If I don't get an explanation in this thread then cancel my membership here!

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

No seriously. Who is the asshole that keep closing my threads!!!!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The rules clearly says " 1 Domain must be listed in title! "

What is my offense here?

http://www.dnforum.com/f496/70-aged...all-75-less-clearance-sale-thread-449751.html

Please tell me as I've read the rules many times. If I can't update a sales thread after a day or two when I cut the prices then your rules are just stupid and you can cancel my membership here.

This is the ONLY forum that keeps closing my threads!

Seriously. I'm doing my damndest to sell names and obide by your ****ing rules!

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

If I don't get an explanation in this thread then cancel my membership here!

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

No seriously. Who is the asshole that keep closing my threads!!!!

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then can't we just put a quick explanation raqhter than ****ing my sale?

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

No other forum is as hard for me to keep a sale going than this one. I am not trying to game the system. I'm trying to sell names dirt cheap and working my ass off to do it.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Thank you Hope. I missed that completely. Still I don't know what I did wrong the last 4 or 5 times as the MODs WONT respond!

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I spend many hours putting these lists together and working to quickly sell the names. When a mod closes the thread that wholes sale is ****ed. Don't theyt understand this?

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stick to the rules - they're very simple. There's no need to create 5 threads complaining about it.

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stick to the rules - they're very simple. There's no need to create 5 threads complaining about it.

This is my last post. i'll make it simple. this time i did make a very simple mistake that I missed and I should have looked before blowing my top. but I have 3 or 4 other threads closed here where I took the time to look, couldn't see the problem. Maybe I am stupid I can't rule that out. But i did ask politely each time as I didn't want to have the same problem the next time I spent 8 or ten hours putting a sales list together. The mods wont respond so I am left to guess.

I run the same sales on the other domain forums with ZERO problems. The only time I have problems here is with my large list sales but they take a lot of work for little gain to put together. EVERY single one of them has been closed in the last year.

I'm sorry for my multiple posts but I've had it.

I apologize and I am out of here.....

Oh ya, And I paid $300 to be an exclusive member here so I can enjoy the privilege of getting my sales threads closed all the more...

Last edited:

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without trying to sound like an ass; I have started thousands of sales threads on DNF the last few years and I don't think I've had one of them closed. If I can follow the rules, so can you.

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I apologize for me behavior. Please close my threads and my account.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Posting multiple complaint threads is hardly going to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom