• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I know if it's a trademark domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzcorp

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I have the chance to buy a very good domain name and I have a great idea for a site for it too. But how do I know if that domain is trademark of a company?
 
Go to www.uspto.gov and use the trademark search. Click TRADEMARKS then SEARCH TM DATABASE (TESS). Standard search will yield results IF there are any TMs on your term(s)

Good Luck

GoPC
 
Go to www.uspto.gov and use the trademark search. Click TRADEMARKS then SEARCH TM DATABASE (TESS). Standard search will yield results IF there are any TMs on your term(s)

Good Luck

GoPC


That just covers US trademarks. There are tools on the net that allow you to search other databases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom