• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale How do you know when a name entered the redemption period

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainPairs

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
How can I tell when this name entered redemption
Name Server: No nameserver
Status: REDEMPTIONPERIOD
Updated Date: 31-jan-2003
Creation Date: 24-dec-1999
Expiration Date: 24-dec-2002

Or, more importantly, will I be able to tell when it entered pending delete (including the time), and will it drop exactly 5 days after - timed to the second.
 
I can let you know when it's at redemption period.
It's 31 Jan 2003 (update date).

try search 'redemptionperiod'.
 
That was stupid of me - it should have been obvious.

I assume the same applies to pending delete then. Do they all get deleted at the same time and crash their servers, or is it random at (ir)regular intervals throughout the day
 
I assume the same applies to pending delete then. Do they all get deleted at the same time and crash their servers, or is it random at (ir)regular intervals throughout the day


Unknown at this time. If Verislime has decided this they aren't sharing yet. :rolleyes:

And believe me we've been asking:mad:
 
I should point out though it will likely be a fixed time drop. Better for them to be the focus of so much love and attention for 45 minutes than be pounded 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

edited for typo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom