• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How does it sound in plural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I've just regged a domain with the keyword "names" on it. I wanted it of course, for a domain name related website, not for picking children names :)

How does it sound to use the plural names ?
For example, how does it sound "nameswatch.com" vs "namewatch.com" ?

Another related, if the "domainname" keyword is not available, what would you like better, the abreviation "dn" or the "name(s)" keyword?
For example, how does it sound "dnmarketplace.com" vs "namesmarketplace.com"?

I know the non-plural is better always. I want to know, specifically for the word "name(s)" and refering to domains, how does it sound, or clearer, how bad it sounds? does it sound bad at all? does it just doesn't sound good ?
(I'm not native english speaker.)
 
of course the non-plural is much much better but it gets the point accross.
 
Question# 1: Non plural
Question#2 : either look at your address bar or at the 2nd poster's screenname and tell me what you see.
 
On Question#2: I knew someone was going to point it that way ! lol

But isn't a website out there about domainers which precisely have "name" on it !?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom