• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how in hell do you pronounce SEDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always used to pronounce it said-oh and was also very surprised when I heard it pronounced as seed-oh.

I'm sure I was influenced by Spanish pronunciation which I hear all day long.

Any Spanish speaker would naturally pronounce this said-oh.
 
Say-dough. I thought it might actually be see-dough, but say-dough just sounds better to me.
 
Just curious where everyone is getting dough from do?
 
Say-Dough. Long O sound (Forget my previous explaination) Just sounds better to me ;)
 
Shaggy said:
Just curious where everyone is getting dough from do?

If you see dough in sedo then you pronounce it see-dough :-D
 
DomainMaster said:
If you see dough in sedo then you pronounce it see-dough :-D


LOL, ok, if you see it that way. :-D
 
I say sea-dough, sounds the best to me, because when I think of see-do I think of the watercraft.
 
US: "Say-Dough"
UK: "See-dough"
 
Who the hell cares how it's pronounced :-D
 
See-Dough

Anyone tallying the results?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom