• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how is ipod nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
Do you own ipod nano? If so, how is it?
 
I think it's a valid question, as I have wondered if it's worth buying...
 
It is worth it, I got the 4 GB back in November and have basically used it almost every day. You barely notice it, when it is in your pocket too, you will need to get a case though, it scratches easily.
 
My wife wants to buy that so I researched it at Google.com : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ipod+nano&btnG=Google+Search
I hope this search helps answer your question !

GT Web said:
its great...is this another pointless post of yours or are you looking to purchase one?
I don't think this post is pointless... maybe he really doesn't know much about ipod nano and really wants to get one but wants people's opinion. I'm sure you have questions on some subjects either... I don't think you would appreciate it if someone embarrassed you with something like that too. Although this might seem pointless to you, it might not seem so to others. Please respect other members posts... He is a gold member with little experience. since you are an exclusive, maybe you should help him with a bigger heart.... :shy:

1. I understand that it was your personal observation however, you are not able to prove to me that I have committed against the rules of DnForum but it seems that you have violated rules 2 and 3 of DnForum. Whatever you are observing, if you are going to post it, please do so with evidence so that reasonable members can understand what you are thinking.

2. Also you have committed defamation and libel against me since you are not able to prove to me what you are accusing me of doing…. There is one more thing in law, evidence… BEYOND THE REASONABLE DOUBT

3. You have violated the United States First Amendment, Freedom of speech in the Constitution.

I am asking you nicely, please stop this harassment and accusation against me and other members. If this keeps going on, I will guess that it is not your ignorance but your intention. :omg_smile:

============================================

GT Web said:
That wasn't a personal attack, just a personal observation.

????
 
Well, since my first post mysteriously got deleted, I will restate I am very happy with my Nano. It fits into my jeans pocket perfectly and carries more than enough music for my liking.
 
My 2 gig Nano rocks. This flash memory based mp3 player is the way to go. It sips power like a hummingbird and has no moving parts to break on you. It was definitely an upgrade for me from my 4 gig Mini. Plus it's 1/3 the weight.

iTunes is awesome as well. A great catalog of music and an excellent PC based interface.

Apple really did something revolutionary when they created this device.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom