• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How long does it take to get a dn seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I paid using my confirmed pay pal account, and emailed a screen capture of my verizon phone bill. That has my name, address. date and phone # on it, and I'm wondering how long it took others to get the dn seal ?
 
It's not mobile phone bill, it's my land line bill from verizon. With my home phone #, name and address, that is ok isn't it ?

It's the same info for my pay pal confirmed address, I don't have any other bill online to send. And my scanner is not working, so I would have to snail mail it to them or get a copy of one. Will the land line phone bill work, or do I have to send another one ?

Don't forget they got my pay pal confirmed address, and name and phone # as well. And they all match, right down to my email even.
 
I faxed a Utility bill and had no direct response but the seal within 48 hours.
Hope this helps.
 
Yep that is what I mostly wanted to know, thanks! Tim
 
I'll give it a few days, and see if I get my seal or not. There is 2 support tickets open now, it done that auto when I paid and when I emailed the screen shot as well.
 
COOL Thanks Adam! Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom