• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How long to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I just registered some domains that I feel is to good to be available for the registration fee. How long should I kep them waiting in my account before I can assume that it isn't a whois/registrar screw up?
 
If the DNS is working for the domains then it probably isn't a registrar or whois screwup. You can also contact the registrar and see what's going on. From what I've heard usually registrars are very quick to find and refund registration mistakes
 
Thanks.
Guess I try the dns and se.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom