• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many domains do you have PARKED?

How many domains do you have PARKED?

  • 1-20

    Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 20-50

    Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 50-100

    Votes: 14 17.5%
  • 100-500

    Votes: 14 17.5%
  • 500+

    Votes: 26 32.5%

  • Total voters
    80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
5
Hello. Expecting to release a new program soon, I kindly ask how many domain names you have parked. I do not care which parking program you use, as long as it's a real parking program (ex: ParkingSite, DomainSponsor, Sedo). These should be parked in hopes of generating Revenue from PPC, not parked for the sake of later development.

Please use the POLL option to cast your vote.

Thanks!
Luc L.

Bump for more responses...
 
Luc said:
These should be parked in hopes of generating Revenue from PPC, not parked for the sake of later development.

What about parked for sale?

I have about 5000 domains parked - the PPC income is important, but the sales income is much more important.

Some of the domains earn a worthwhile amount of income at the current PPC service, but many don't, paying less than a quarter of the renewal costs.
 
dotNetKing said:
What about parked for sale?

I have about 5000 domains parked - the PPC income is important, but the sales income is much more important.

Some of the domains earn a worthwhile amount of income at the current PPC service, but many don't, paying less than a quarter of the renewal costs.

If revenue stats is something you check on a regular basis, then feel free to vote. If they are parked for sale mostly, then this software will not be useful to you.

Thanks!
Luc L.
 
Bump. We need more results.
 
Voted, Good luck!
 
I voted, can't wait to see the program you release. Free or paid?
 
DogFaceBoy said:
I voted, can't wait to see the program you release. Free or paid?

Paid. Will update soon.
 
Voted

If its paid it will have to be better than fabulous who are free and who hold the crown when it comes to earning ppc income.
 
You guys buy way to many domains, at the most I have 5000 domains. But 100K domains? That is like 1 million dollars out of your pocket, how much do you make?
 
Thank you all for voting. For those interested in trying the beta version of my tool please contact [email protected] with your full name, desired username/password and valid e-mail.

I require the following:

1 Beta tester who is parking 1-50 domains
2 Beta testers who are parking 50-200 domains
2 Beta testers who are parking 200+ domains

When I say parking, I mean PARKED with ONE or MORE of the FOLLOWING (ONLY THESE SPONSORS): AdSense, DomainHop, DomainSponsor, Fabulous, ParkingSite, Sedo, Trafficz. At this time no other sponsors are supported so do not bother requesting beta unless you have minimum XX domains parked the one of the above sponsors.

Your feedback will result in either a lower subscription (should you decide to keep the software) or free subscription for X months (depending on how helpful your feedback was).

The tool is an automated solution to checking all your sponsor stats and generating clean-cut reports, graphs, pie charts, etc on the fly. Now you can compare sponsor performance side by side and not waste time checking sponsors one by one.

I will make a post when all beta spots are closed, and another post when the software is available. Software will be free with a small monthly subscription.

Thanks!
Luc L.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom