• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many domains do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero.
I just like this forum so much
 
under 300 but close to it. around half .ca, next .com, then a smattering of .info, .mobi, .biz, .cc, .tv, .de, .in, and french IDN's.
 
Just under 600, but mostly junk... Need to clean up a bit. :)
 
Moniker offers $6.95 reg and renewal and transfer fees simply for being a member of this forum.

How do I go about getting these rates with Moniker? Is there a special link to click through here. I tried doing some searching but couldnt come up with anything.
Thanks
Mike
 
2000+... hoping to consolidate a bit this year since renewal fee is a killer...
 
How do I go about getting these rates with Moniker? Is there a special link to click through here. I tried doing some searching but couldnt come up with anything.
Thanks
Mike

Three of the Moniker team are members here.
Don Lyons, John Maurellio & Monte Cahn (BossMan)
Here's Don's user profile:
http://www.dnforum.com/member.php?u=72529
Send him a pm, tell him you want Moniker pricing for dnf member rate.
He will sort you, he's a nice bloke.
cheers
Predator :smilewinkgrin:
 
all I can say is that I own more than the number of Platinum and exclusive members on this here forum.. and I cry at the renewal fees every year.
 
all I can say is that I own more than the number of Platinum and exclusive members on this here forum.. and I cry at the renewal fees every year.

You got more than me then... I have high xxx number of names, many are premium names with resell price around xxx.
 
and I cry at the renewal fees every year.

Do you mean you only cry once a year at the renewal fees or once a year per name :-)

I almost cry weekly at my renewals with x,xxx domains but I know that most of them are worth paying the renewal fee for, so I mustn't complain too much.
 
Do you mean you only cry once a year at the renewal fees or once a year per name :-)

I almost cry weekly at my renewals with x,xxx domains but I know that most of them are worth paying the renewal fee for, so I mustn't complain too much.

LOL... I don't cry, but I scream every time I got my credit card bill for renewals. :jaw:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom