• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many people could not get to dnforum all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I could not reach dnforum all day long, I posted to webhostingtalk and some other could not reach it. And some could reach it, I'm not sure what happen but I'm glad it's working again.

Some one on the other forum said, dnforum was blocking ICMP what ever that is. I'm wondering how many other could or could not reach the forum ?

Thanks! Tim
 
Oh ok, I'm just glad it's working again. I was starting to go crazy, had to keep checking every hour or so.
 
If you notice the forum is running smoother. It was migrated over to a much faster server.
 
I'm glad it was moved over to a faster server. It's running much smoother now.
 
Yep, its more fast now.... i was soo bored when it wasnt loading :(
 
It's still lagging at times but it's due to the high volume of visitors.
 
Same here. The only thing that saved me was I was :greensleep:
 
jdk said:
Same here. The only thing that saved me was I was :greensleep:

Same here. Is it just me or is it terribly slow right now?
 
It's slow, I thought I lost it again but then it went. :)
 
It's working good for me now, seems to be loading good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom