• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much are myspace 1 characters worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have 2 one letter myspace urls. They both boost close to a 1000 unique typeins a day, random pms and friend adds. I also have an url that gets xx,xxx typeins a day. of course, if I can park these, I will make a fortune out but obviously that is not to be. But of course, I am aware the traffic itself is of certain value (redrect the page to an external site, promote your band, advertise, etc) but how much do you guys think they would be worth? esp the ones with the 1000 uniques as I am planning on keeping the other one for development. As of march 2006 it is not possible to register 1 character urls anymore and there are only 26 available for over 100 million accounts so if another aspect they can be seen as collectors items too. thus I am wondering, how much do you think they might fetch me? of course, I am open to offers as well so if you would like to buy them, feelf ree to pm :)
 
Not true, they have zero friends...lol

LOL, I am sure people here have sold names like googlexxxx.com....so hmm we cna always bend the rules a little, can't we?
 
Hi,

I have 2 one letter myspace urls. They both boost close to a 1000 unique typeins a day, random pms and friend adds. I also have an url that gets xx,xxx typeins a day. of course, if I can park these, I will make a fortune out but obviously that is not to be. But of course, I am aware the traffic itself is of certain value (redrect the page to an external site, promote your band, advertise, etc) but how much do you guys think they would be worth? esp the ones with the 1000 uniques as I am planning on keeping the other one for development. As of march 2006 it is not possible to register 1 character urls anymore and there are only 26 available for over 100 million accounts so if another aspect they can be seen as collectors items too. thus I am wondering, how much do you think they might fetch me? of course, I am open to offers as well so if you would like to buy them, feelf ree to pm :)

use google to search for sell myspace account there's at least 4-5 forums which deal exclusively on MySpace account sales/trades/etc...even though it's clearly prohibitive according to MySpace TOS
 
most interested in the value as i am not sure how much they could fetch......don want to sell for less than they are 'worth', you know...
 
should i put it in the market and see what i can get?
 
If myspace finds out your are selling, they might terminate your account. So rather use the site and promote your myspace related website or something similar.
 
hahaha, i didn't really like the sound of that 'priceless' ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom