• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale How much could an accredited registrar earn leasing out its connection at drop time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
1
I'm curious... does anyone have a feel for what an ICANN-acredited registrar might be able to earn per month when acting as a drop-catcher?
 
is it true that snapnames pays upto $25 a name ?

Dotster is the register so they take it all on Namewinner LOL
 
Whois, where did you hear that? I would say maybe it is true, since they would still make a nice profit, but where did you hear that

Maybe dotster takes a % of the NW bid ????
 
Originally posted by devildude8989


Maybe dotster takes a % of the NW bid ????

Dotster is namewinner, why they should only take %???
 
Originally posted by stuff


Dotster is namewinner, why they should only take %???
I would guess that they are separate operations and might need some kind of clearing house even if these are in-house transactions. Don't know ... Ask MarkMitford perhaps.
 
Sorry, I didn't know NW was owned by Dotster. I thought NW used thier direct access but I didnt know they were owned by Dotster. THank You for letting me know.
 
I sure wish they would answer their damn emails though, my bidding on NW has been suspended. Why I dunno. Whrote three emails, no response, Only won one NW so far, have about 100 open, and can't increase my bid on any, because it won't let me bid at all. I want my account free, or I'm calling my mamma.
 
Mark has left Dotster. Has anyone seen him around?
 
Originally posted by Domainut
I sure wish they would answer their damn emails though, my bidding on NW has been suspended. Why I dunno. Whrote three emails, no response, Only won one NW so far, have about 100 open, and can't increase my bid on any, because it won't let me bid at all. I want my account free, or I'm calling my mamma.

I was getting the same error message today when trying to use the bulk bidding, but it's working ok now. When I was getting that message I could still bid by clicking "Add a domain to a list". Try that.
 
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
Mark has left Dotster. Has anyone seen him around?

No, but now is new guy someone called namewinnerguy or something like that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom