• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much DNF$ do I need to upgrade from platinum to exclusive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 70843

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
How much DNF$ do I need to upgrade from platinum to exclusive ?

Not sure how much cant seem to find how much DNF$ it is.

Thanks
 
If a person actually accumulated 35,000 DNF$ through posting alone, I would say that content contribution to the forum would be worth mid x,xxx in USD, if not more. I'm still not really sure what the actual benefit of being an exclusive member is though. Would have to ask an EXC member.
 
http://www.dnforum.com/exmember_features.php
>> Bonus 3000 DNF$ added to your account upon signup or upgrade to exclusive
>> You earn 4 DNF$ per post
>> Banner signature of your choice to be displayed under your profile (200 x 60)
>> Access to all forum sections
>> A PM box size of 1500
1 custom logo designed of your choice
1 free website designed of your choice (5 pages maximum)
Dedicated web designer to help smooth the progress with your 1 free website design
Complete list of many useful domain tools
>> Access to our ADSENSE PAGE tool. Builds targeted Adsense pages within minutes to double your current revenue
>> The new exclusive tools section has been added as one of the new features included with the upgrade to exclusive.
>> There are various SEO tools included that will help aid in your quest to improving your Websites with respect to search engine optimization.(Very important for creating real traffic to your domain/website)
>> Some of the tools included are:

* Keyword Generator Tool
* Website Analyzer Tool
* Metatag Tool
* Link Checker Tool
* Search Engine Submission Tool
* Pay per Click Manager Tool
* Link Partners Tool
* And Many More >>Monthly newsletter from DotComGod with useful information in helping you increase your revenue: Next weeks preview - Best reasons to get an offshore account and an offshore company

>>Tips and tricks for increasing your revenue through Adsense, landing pages, domain drops, SEO, PPC templates…
 
I don't care about the perks offered by joining the exclusive membership. But there are a few forums with juicy information... ex. SEO, and I wouldn't mind paying an extra $350 for it. I am into SEO / SEM / Network Sites.. and now thanks to you guys into Domaineering!

Just closed my first deal at $2000!

XOXOXO
 
I don't care about the perks offered by joining the exclusive membership. But there are a few forums with juicy information... ex. SEO, and I wouldn't mind paying an extra $350 for it. I am into SEO / SEM / Network Sites.. and now thanks to you guys into Domaineering!

Just closed my first deal at $2000!

XOXOXO

Congrats on your sale! That's a really nice start :)
 
If a person actually accumulated 35,000 DNF$ through posting alone, I would say that content contribution to the forum would be worth mid x,xxx in USD, if not more. I'm still not really sure what the actual benefit of being an exclusive member is though. Would have to ask an EXC member.


Besides the benefit listed by droplister, I think your customer will trust you more and you will sell more as a result.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom