- Joined
- Oct 25, 2005
- Messages
- 1,954
- Reaction score
- 5
I have a site that gets 25,000 visitors from China per month..any idea how to monitize?
thanks,
thanks,
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
What's dopa
ããDopa is based in china and the first domain monitization program for chinese traffic designed to help you maximize revenue from your parked domains through creating system auto-generated landing pages for all your domains and deliver relevant ads and content precisely targeted to your visitors.
How much is 25,000 visitors from Chinese worth?
Depends whether you are asking Rubber Duck or Beachie. You will like Rubber Ducks answer better.
Depends whether you are asking Rubber Duck or Beachie. You will like Rubber Ducks answer better.
LMFAO!!! that's hilarious... watch his little soldiers storm in here for backup!!!
I'm anti Rubber Duck but if you think that Chinese visitors are worthless you should go back to school.
Hey guys,
Thanks for the comments..I just saw the replies from you.
btw, it's a 3 char (dot com English typo) that I have is getting 25,000 visitors per month from China.
Also, I heard DOPA is no more accepting new members, is that correct?
thanks,
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.