• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

=== How old are you? ===

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnJohnn is verified member.

Level 12
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15,994
Reaction score
1,426
I found it to be very interesting from the thread with same question from another forum.

How old are you?
Where are you from? Country is fine.

I will be the last to answer.

Go!
 
25...from Argentina but living in Spain
 
i will only reveal country iam from PA K I S TA N
 
umm .. 38 yeah :)

seems you are the oldest thus far....


Anyway I find it rude to ask a fine gent his age ;)

Location physically the UK mentally the Cook islands :sigh2:
 
seems you are the oldest thus far....


Anyway I find it rude to ask a fine gent his age ;)

Location physically the UK mentally the Cook islands :sigh2:

hehe, I'm so old I don't care any more :crutch:
 
I'm 69

<borat accent> :nod: NOT!
 
32, from Britain, living on the France/Switzerland border.
 
26 from Mexico.

----> Only ladies don't reveal their real age.
 
I bet my house people don't revealing their age are in their 50's or 60's.
 
19 from Canada...
 
Im 33.
Originally from Dallas,Texas.
Currently living in Tokyo,Japan
 
I bet my house people don't revealing their age are in their 50's or 60's.

I doubt it, more likely 15 or 16.

36 from the U.S. As Indian Jones said "it's not the years Mariam, it's the miles".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom