• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

=== How old are you? ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
23. from the womb
 
27, from Paraguay, living in Brazil...
 
I am 37 years old, but I take good care of myself, and you probably wouldn't guess it if you saw me.
 
I found it to be very interesting from the thread with same question from another forum.

How old are you?
Where are you from? Country is fine.

I will be the last to answer.

Go!

come on then John, spill the beans
 
30, made in Hong Kong, and living in Hong Kong
 
34 .......U.K
Mind you last night i was chatting a 19 year old bird up & she thought i was 24, so there's life in the old Predator yet! :yes:
Pred
 
34 .......U.K
Mind you last night i was chatting a 19 year old bird up & she thought i was 24, so there's life in the old Predator yet! :yes:
Pred

That is disgusting...... Did you pull? :yes:
 
No. I live with my bird........she's 23. :lol:
It's on the rocks though. :yes:
Pred
 
48 and :usa:

jim
 
41 going on 14... birthday 2 days ago on the 23rd

From Montreal, Quebec. Lived all over Canada and settled in Ottawa.

You can see the grey hair in the avatar.
 
30 and made in Newfoundland, Canada but now living in Toronto (area), Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom