• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

=== How old are you? ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
32. Grew up in Switzerland and Norway. If I did.
 
21
UK, but heading to Portugal next month.
 
im something like early twenties, but i stopped counting after 23th, i know my birthaday is in three days, please donate some dnf's please

i think it should be better illegal to ask people to disclose their age on id's, job application forms, anywhere..etc


Angel

There are laws on agism in the UK

I thought you were 26?

lol as for money..... hmm all donations appreciated.. you can always give me some!

OB
 
( Are you kidding... the home of Yuengling breweries! )

I missed about Yuengling Breweries, the oldest one in the USA as well. It's about 5 blocks from my house, you can smell it in the summer time even. :)
 
( Are you kidding... the home of Yuengling breweries! )

I missed about Yuengling Breweries, the oldest one in the USA as well. It's about 5 blocks from my house, you can smell it in the summer time even. :)

I am in Lancaster, PA - about an hour and 20 minutes from the breweries. I was there for a meeting a couple of weeks ago. Very nice people. Dick is semi-retired now and he let his four daughters run the company.
 
Yep, they let people have a drink as they take a tour of the place. They use to sell ice cream long ago also, most people most likely don't know it's the oldest one in the USA.

I never dunk it though, I use to live across the street from it. And the smell was very bad, so I never dunk any because of that bad smell. But most people really enjoy drinking it, you are not far from me then I love Lancaster wonderful farm land there.
 
27 originally from St. Louis, MO but currently living in Providence, RI and about to move to Boston, MA.
 
30, originally from Ft. Lauderdale, FL and now live in Boca Raton, FL

Shows.mobi - CameraPhones.mobi - PokerWorldSeries.co.uk
 
24 years old since Nov 15th

- Half Cypriot, Half Slovakian, currently living in Czech Republic :smilewinkgrin:
 
Hmm, missed this thread. Anyway...

...31 Manila. And growing hair in unusual places.
 
wonder how long this thread will become...

30 USA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom