• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

=== How old are you? ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, saw reply by Johnn and thought he would reveal his age now...
 
ok:

age: 26
sex: male
location: Netherlands
 
How do you know I am a "He"?


:spy: Did a whois search on your domains. Searched your name on google. A myspace profile came up. Not sure if it was you but according to the myspace profile you are.... 26 :spy: If this isnt you.. I will dedicate my life to find the real truth.
 
:spy: Did a whois search on your domains. Searched your name on google. A myspace profile came up. Not sure if it was you but according to the myspace profile you are.... 26 :spy: If this isnt you.. I will dedicate my life to find the real truth.

Dim va the monk! :smilewinkgrin:
 
My daughter is 20 - So if I am 26 then I must have sex when I was 5 year old.

That would be a world record I think.
 
ok so it is established u r an ole git :yes:
 
i stopped counting after 18...that might be a couple of years back...
 
...live in pottsville PA USA. Most of you never even heard of pottsville most likely.
Chalk up another who is familiar with the area. :)

Seems that I'm one of the younger folk around here...or perhaps just one of the only ones willing to admit it! I'm 18, born in New Orleans, LA, and have now lived in Pittsburgh, PA, for 11 years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom