Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How smart are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:D
I can't believe I followed that link of yours and actually allowed myself to be sucked into taking such a test. (A boring weekend). Of course, the IQ that really counts is navigating through life. I have a cousin who was tested at near genius IQ as a child but was smart enough to tell his mom he didn't want to spend the rest of his life working in a science laboratory. (He now runs the entire computer network for a small city).
What was my score? I'll be polite. Let's just say is was in the top 5% percentile (over 130).
- but it doesn't mean much if you ask me.
Skylark

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Over 130 hmmm.. I got 58. Where's the screenshot :D

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mine was 133 - Visual Mathematician. I wasn't sure about 1 question, I think.

skylark, how do you know it was in the top 5% percentile?

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

-----------------------

Perhaps knowing the answer to that is exactly why he is? ;)

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Okay, 1. Log into your Emode account 2. A brown banner appears at the top entitled The Ultimate IQ Test . Click on the "See how you compare" option listed within the brown banner. 3. Scroll down to the very bottom and where it lists small "See sample report" and click on "Your IQ Score". To save you the trouble here's a copy of the stuff. (But to see the chart you'll need to go to their website).

Already taken The Ultimate IQ Test: How Smart Are You?
Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare !

"Most people's IQs are between 70 and 130. In fact, 95% of all people have IQs within that range. 68% of people score between 80 and 120. The following chart shows these percentages and where your IQ score is on that scale."

P.S. I'm a "she" not a "he". :D
Skylark

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ok, I thought it said it after the test and that I missed it.
I never logged in. put some fake name and email, of course

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mole, I got a 140
makes me a "Facts Curator", although i have no idea why!

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I did this once before and got in the 140's, I just redid the same test and got 131 :(

I am getting worse in my old age, which according to that site is somewhere in the region of 962,000,000 seconds old.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just the facts, curator.

T

Tee

129 Facts curator

What if you got like a 40? What would you be? A total retard?

I got 52, but those scores need to be multiplied by 8 to get equivilent human intellect, mole scores requires multiplication by 4.

T

Tee

It's great to see a woman here in skylark!

I was seeing you as a male too.

Thank you for the correction!

T

Tee

Cartoonz, you are a facts curator because of the types of questions you did well on. Like me, you probably did well on established ideas and facts related questions and less well on spatial and improvisatory questions.

It's all silly really because there are specific intelligences or headsets that this test doesn't measure very well. For example, I believe this test does not
measure musical or emotional (or intuitive) intelligence
well at all.
Athough related, I don't feel the mathematical questions accurately judge ability to hear musical notes in perfect pitch or the ability to
keep track of different voices simultaneously or the ability to understand proper procedure in a given situation whether it be with a lover, friend, family member or a chess adversary 20 moves from checkmate.

These are different types of intelligence. Different types of awareness.

Chess grandmasters have been as "dumb as door knobs" beyond their ridiculous chess abilty. And many a famous scientific philosopher and scientist have been a little dense when it comes to brands of chewing gum....

And musicians ....... how about daring and inventiveness?

How about the artistic expression of unspoken joy and devastating human suffering and pain beyond human comprehension?

How about athletic ability and genius? Flexibilty, stamina and power?

Is that worth anything to anyone?

Who says what counts?

One thing I think these "IQ tests" do measure well is your general seriousness in taking a test of any kind because most of the questions require serious
thought and reflection and if you are not willing to give that, you will score low. I found very low "trickery" attempts with these questions.

I'm sure snoppy and mole are really
in the low 200's.

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
. . . . .How about the artistic expression of unspoken joy and devastating human suffering and pain beyond human comprehension? . . . . . Etc.
-------------------------
Bravo Tee.

Skylark

Eric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got 135 Visual Mathematician but have never considered myself much of a mathematician. It reminded me of the old SAT test in school. I actually scored 150 on a real IQ test once but as touched on in a previous post, I don't think they are an accurate judge of intelligence. Maybe it’s the geek in me but I'm going to check out some of the other test. It’s kind of addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators