Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

How they did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
lsg.net whois record changed within a second ... how could they reg it so fast? the owner is changed just after a refresh...

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How to reg name during purge period? please advise, thanks!

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That name was in the purge period in the last 5 or 6 days. Probably regged 2 days ago and now shows the new whois. And our almighty compana LLC got the name. I was thinking that WLS is bad but now start to think it could end this fishy grabs and renewals. Look at also to RWE.com. that name was expired around june and today renewed by netsol. Go Netsol, who can catch you!!

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can not reg a name in the purge period by hand cokee except it is really a crappy name. There are commercial players like Dotster, www.namewinner.com (auction type grabbing service with a minimum bid of $8.75), Snapnames, $49 to $69 fix price grabbing service, www.snapnames.com. And other quasi-commercial grabbers I have never tried. And the last option is to register for a direct connection or API from a ICANN accredited registrar and use your own PERL/CGI scripts. As for the grabbing performance, Dotster was grabbing quite cool names like 3 letter .coms recently but now it is slumpy. Just have one snap bullet and never worked for me. Besides your snap actually for 8 or 6 months since you need to put a snap 2 months before a name get expired and take the 2 months standard deletion process. I have never heard someone grabbed a 3 letter .com from snap (anyone grabed here?).

After all, stick around and read valuable threads in DNforum. It is a good place to learn.

Sir

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
thanks SirAlex

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators