Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

How to best convert Loans and Finance traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have acquired a couple of nice loans and finance names that receive some decent traffic. I was wondering about the following:

Which ppc provider performs best with that kind of traffic

How much better / worse do those kind of names usually perform if you build a simple site and use pay per lead / pay per sale affiliates?

What pay per lead / pay per sale affiliates are the best one?

Looking forward to your answers!

Best Regards
Nico

ozgression

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nicorlino said:
Thanks a lot, I will give that a try!

Best Regards
Nico

Yeah, Google Adsense would be your best option. However, you need a proper website to put it on. It is against their TOS to just slap up a page with adsense on it.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have a few finance names parked at Sedo and they're only getting cents per click with the keyword "banking" ... what do you think is a better finance related keyword?

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if its genuine finance / loan traffic, stick a form field on a site and sell the leads on £55+ in the UK per Secured Loan apps

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nico, I am actually in the process of putting together an loan affiliate site with CJ links. I believe all the lenders are U.S. or U.K. based, but the conversion rates look very good. Better than most other affiliates in thier system.

Stuart.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeCal said:
if its genuine finance / loan traffic, stick a form field on a site and sell the leads on £55+ in the UK per Secured Loan apps

Could you please elaborate on that and is that applicable in US and if so how and where do you sell the leads for that much? Isn't 55 Pounds like $90 or so?

Recently a mortgage loan broker I know only offered me $5 per lead, no where near as much as you refer to.

What kind of form? Do you have an example? Thanks.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM me if it's US banking traffic, might have a little deal that could work well for you (goes to anyone).

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have some very high paying finance affiliate programs that are honest and CONVERT! Some of our affiliates are making over 10K a month.

4LowRates Mortgage and Debt Consolidation - Top Partner made $14,534 in March

DentalPlans - Top partner in February made over $12,609 (This program converts like CRAZY!)

NetQuote Insurance - Top Partner made $23,920 in January

We also have Household Auto Loans and are just getting ready to add 21st Century Auto Ins.

You can read all the reviews, commission info and sign up below.

I would LOVE to help some of you DOMAINIACS make some good money!

Hope this helps and Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators