Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

How to convert Chinese adult traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a contact that may be able to help you with that.. but he's in Phoneix @ the convention until the 5th or something.

I'll PM you next time I talk with him. :)

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a domain with similar numbers of Chinese traffic. I used AsiaFriendFinder with limited success. (Tons of visitors sent, less than $20 in signup revenue.) I say limited success because after spending time trying to figure it out, I was so frustrated that any conversion was success to me.

I ended up selling the domain for what it cost me to a Chinese guy, and he loved the traffic! If you get to that point, PM me for his email.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As other stated chinese adult is a tough sell, alot of programs will give you nothing or next to nill for it. MY suggestion is to simply pop the hell out of the domain. Find an adult popup sponser who accepts all countries traffic and use them, that way your at least getting all your visitors to give you some money and then add in some of your own ads at the end of the chain.

For my hard to sell adult traffic or low converting i use FPCTraffic which seems to accept all countries in their popunder program and pays $3 per cpm (pretty damn good for all included adult). There are others out there of course, this is just my recommendation.

Pay Per Click with this traffic would be hard because most ppc campaign buyers only want europe/american traffic and aren't willing to pay for chinese/etc, therefore all your clicks may not be counted.

Just my two cents.

DaddyHalbucks said:
Chinese traffic is tough to convert.

teguh123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also have huge chinese traffic. How to convert that>? Doesn't have to be adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators