• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to gauge site worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffro231

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
I have a forum and have been thinking of selling.gets about 2500 uniques a month with no advertising,but only has 88 registered members.site is
http://freewebhosttalk.com/
Notice the PR.How much is something like this worth?Any ideas?
 
Just as a side point...instead of saying "Notice the PR", why don't you just tell us what the PR is? I use Firefox and I don't feel like spending a bunch of extra time trying to look up the PR on your site when you could have just told it to me up front.
 
probley to see if there is any variations on ppls toolbar.I know its hard to look down at a green bar.I use firefox as well and all i have to do is look at the lower right side.Sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom