Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker How to get Moniker's Reseller Account ?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't realise they offer reseller accounts...

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kam, Ive PMed Monte's phone number to you.

You will receive $6.95 .com's. If you arnt happy with your purchase for any reason, you can always delete the domain within 4 days and get a full refund, minus the $0.25 ICANN fees. I would suggest creating a regular account before calling Monte. After you create your account, call him and let him know your User ID. It will simply be a waste of time to call him and not already have an account with them.

Goodluck.

kam

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kim, Ive PMed Monte's phone number to you.

You will receive $6.95 .com's. If you arnt happy with your purchase for any reason, you can always delete the domain within 4 days and get a full refund, minus the $0.25 ICANN fees. I would suggest creating a regular account before emailing Monte. After you create your account, email him and include your User ID.

Thank for your helping.
I think I will not tel him, since I come From Hong Kong ...
I prefer using E-mail .
:lalala:

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

domainstrike

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does it cost anything to start a reseller account at moniker ? What exactly do i need to do? Thanks

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
We do not do the Re-seller thing. You can become an affiliate or use our API if you are a large domain holder or power user. We used to be a Reseller for most of the major systems on the web and found that a very small % of people are actually resellers for you...they just want better pricing and features...which we already provide to dnf users.

with the increase of WIPO/UDRP, Spam laws, interfaces with multiple registries, land rushes, new TLD's, policy changes, etc. companies which offer reseller systems will find them selves quickly using tons of labor to support delivery.

We can offer our API and our affiliate system to anyone qualified and interested.

Just email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom