• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How to monetize Polish adult traffic?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
No, that's not the setup for a joke.

I just got a name on a drop, and it turns out that it get 100's to 1000's of visitors a day for adult traffic, primarily from Poland, and from other European countries. A little research showed that the previous owner set it up as an adult site, and they must have really promoted it.

I currently have it with Parked, where it makes around a $1 a day. Is there a way to do better that that? I don't usually deal with adult names, but it seems there must be some way to make more from this one. Thanks for any ideas.
 
I could buy it or rent it. I am seeking European adult traffic.

If intrested PM the name and stats.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom