• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to utilize name server pointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralegal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I have a couple thousand domains pointing to my nameserver, a Webhost site that uses cPanel. When someone comes from any of these domain I want to a have a top banner which states that it's for sale (frame?)

Below that (frame?) I want to show the main page (it's not index.htm). I'd appreciate any advice on how to do this.

TIA
 
If you are talking about what I think you are then this is what you can use. It forces a header and footer or either/or on specified domains edited through your httpd.conf
http://tangent.org/index.pl?lastnode_id=478&node_id=362 its called mod_layout
Used it myself for a freehost I ran years ago and worked very well.
 
if your site using php,
you can use auto_prepend , auto_append features
just check php.ini :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom