Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Huge list of .co's for sale! EIA.co, Flipped.co, Disclose.co, Coincidece.co + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All names are registered with godaddy unless otherwise noted. Please PM me your offers!
Thanks!
David

EIA.CO
FIU.CO
GIR.CO
HBK.CO
NKO.CO
NLT.CO
OMB.CO
RDN.CO
BRK.CO
EXM.CO
FMF.CO
FWB.CO
GLW.CO
GZA.CO
PBK.CO
TGIM.CO
VMW.CO
VPL.CO
MP3s.co - ENOM
BreakingNews.co - SOLD
RECORDSTORE.CO
ELECTRONICMUSIC.CO
EXPENSIVECARS.CO
COMPUTERVIRUS.CO
GIRLFIGHTS.CO
VAGTASTIC.CO
CAVEAT.CO
DISCLOSE.CO
HOTSTOCKPICKS.CO
THEGREAT.CO
APOD.CO
CLOSURE.CO
CONSEQUENCES.CO
CONTINUOUS.CO
EXPOSURES.CO
EXTENSIVE.CO
FLIPPED.CO
IMMINENT.CO
PRECEDE.CO
REDUNDANT.CO
COINCIDENCE.CO
DEFINITELY.CO
DESPITE.CO
DISAPPOINTMENT.CO
EFFICACY.CO
EPISTEMOLOGY.CO
BREAKBEATS.CO
ELECTROHOUSE.CO
FORBEARANCE.CO
BANGINGBEATS.CO
DANCEMUSICSCENE.CO
KILLEDIT.CO
ODMR.CO
OFFTHEHOOK.CO
PARTYSCENE.CO

Last edited:

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry William, You will have to do better than that. I have had a Mid - High $x,xxx offer from Microsoft but I turned it down. Plus the site is developed getting 500+ uniques a day.

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is the price william

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

my offer is 1,000

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am sorry William, i can't do that, if I really wanted to sell it that cheap I would just go back to Microsoft and accept their high $x,xxx offer. I am not going to sell it less than a low $xx,xxx figure. I appreciate the offer though.
David

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it appears you don't really want to sell breakingnews.co if i'm reading the x's right the chances of selling the domain could be remote a common mistake I see with domainers, I started buying and selling domains in 1994 and have seen many broke folks rule of thumb never let a potential buyer leave the table. Close the deal!! Microsoft has deep pockets and if the domain was worth millions they will pay. They offered u under 10k I asked you what your price is and I get $xx,xxx so I will ask one more time for the price. What is the buy now price for breakingNews.co William

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well Microsoft stuck to their guns and wont go any higher. My last counter to them was $18,500. I am happy with keeping the site. Now that we are getting 500+ visitors a day and getting more and more each day, I am not in a hurry to sell it unless I get the right price. I will sell it right now for $18,000 buyer pays the Escrow fees. I have been a domainer a long time also. I know when I have a good domain name. I am pretty sure that they will be coming back to me in 6 months to a year and once they do I could get $25,000 or more from them so i am in no hurry on selling it. That BIN is only good for 1 week from this post.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

http://breakingnews.co.hypestat.com/

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi David thank U William

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

My Final Offer is $3,500 U bought it less than a year. This offer is a 24 hour buy now offer.. William

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

do u have any dot com domains for sale.. William

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Do you have any game domains that were the money is.. William

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
William,
I am sending you a PM.
David

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
David breakingnews.co may have a trademark branding problem. Microsoft owns breakingnews.com so if microsoft offered to buy breakingnews.co maybe they were being nice. Or they may be able to demand the domain from u. This has happened to me several times and the attorney fees were over the top. Markmonitor have they contacted you? Need some help here any thoughts.. Before I make our final offer. William

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom