• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hummer3.org what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
I just developed this website for my www.hummer3.org portfolio, please check and let me know your thought regarding design, colors, content, etc.

I'm planning to move some domains from parking to developed website.

Here's another www.daddy.org website.

Share me your input.
Thank you,
Em
 
I really like what you've done with the place! ;)

Sweet...
 
Very nice what you've done with Hummer3.org, i love hummers.
www.daddy.org looks great too

Did you make the design yourself??, just curious...
Congrats!!!
 
Looks okay. Looks simple and clean.

One question tho, why do you forward the domains to your king.net? That will not benefit the particular domain one bit in regards to the engines. And I mean, you might as well
 
now if you just had the .com with all those type-ins...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom