• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HVTV.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
New technology coming out called Hi Vision TV which is 16X the resolution of HD. Now it is called Super Hi-vision TV but I suspect that name will be shortened (as we do with all things) to be called HVTV. Speculation of course but I think I am right on target with this one. Looking for offers on this domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom