• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed hybrid .info names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPinelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
0
chevrolethybrid.info
chevyhybrid.info
dodgehybrid.info
fordhybrid.info
gmhybrid.info
infinitihybrid.info
jaguarhybrid.info
lexushybrid.info
mercedesbenzhybrid.info
mercuryhybrid.info
minihybrid.info
pontiachybrid.info
saturnhybrid.info
subaruhybrid.info
suzukihybrid.info
toyotahybrid.info
volkswagenhybrid.info
volvohybrid.info
vwhybrid.info
 
If it's was hybrid.info only about xxx but all those are about mid xx
 
I'm not to keen on .info. I think you'd be better off looking for one good .com. I recently registered HybridsNow.com to develop a similar type site.
 
anyone else?

most of these have decent overture w/o extension
 
I see a lot of trademark issues, so I'll say reg fee for each.
If you're going to create a hybrid network, you'd be better
off with something generic like HybridCars.info or
HybridVehicles.info

and .com would be even better.
 
obviously, but all taken. i was going to use these to point to the main site that i havent regged yet b/c i cant find a good .com without hyphens
 
TM Issues abound...
 
NameLegend said:
If it's was hybrid.info only about xxx but all those are about mid xx

Find me Hybrid.info for $XXX, and consider it sold immediately.

Hell, find me Hybrid.info for low $X,XXX, consider it sold immediately.
 
Knock knock!

Who is there?

Process server with your Cease & Desist orders!

Uh Oh.... I shoulda listened to the guys on DNForum!

(hmmm... this would made a great audio banner for this site!)
 
All your domain names are nice other then tm issues
I will sell you one of mine and you can point your domain names to it
I have some nice ones see below. You domain names are worth 100.00 a piece
with the exception of toyotahybrid.info 250.00 for that one. I hope you can get away with keeping them.

dt


besthybrid.com
commercialhybrid.com
comparehybrid.com
comparehybrids.com
dreamhybrid.com
electricgashybrid.com
fuelcellhybrid.com
hybridautomobile.net
hybridautomobiles.biz
hybridautomobiles.info
hybridautomobiles.org
hybridautomobiles.us
hybridautos.net
hybridautos.org
hybridcar.tv
hybridcaronline.com
hybridlender.com
hybridmachines.com
hybridpickups.com
hybridsportutility.com
hybridtoday.com
hybridtruck.biz
ihybrids.com
newhybrids.com
preownedhybrid.com
shophybrid.com
 
i have no problem selling all the .info names i have for $100 each, and i would even consider a a nice discounted package offer for all of them. the only two that get some typeins are the toyota one and believe it or not the ford one.

whats the best way to sell these names?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom