• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I am looking to buy .ca domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashsold

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
118
Reaction score
7
If you have a list, please only PM me your top .CA domain names with your asking prices.
Please no junk. Seller must be ready to sell and there is no window shopping. I will not pay retail, I am looking for bulk buys. If you are in love with your domain name and think it's worth $20K, don't bother sending it to me. If you understand that a .ca is worth nothing to the rest of the world, but worth something only to Canadians, then send me your list or domain names as I am Canadian and will pay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom