• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am Lucky ! Are you Lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaik

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
695
Reaction score
0
hi,
i am lucky to get my own name on domain
i regged my own name on domain
jaikar.com

is there any one here who owns his own name as a domain
if yes plz post here so we can have an idea how many people own their name on domain

thanks,
jaik
 
I own my first+last name in .com.

- Rob
 
Some idiot (clever person) bought up PaulRogers.com and put on Parking pages (According to a few people: Paul Rogers was (and still is) a famous person somehow involved in music)
 
I really wanted to get my last name .com but no luck.

The com is owned by someone who shares my last name and has a family album up

The .net is taken and has a page with some highschool hockey team stats

the .ca is the name of a mineral/mining company in Canada.
 
I have both bobguzzo.com and robertguzzo.com
 
I have my middle names in .COM. My name is Luke John Mark Bill Eales :-D
 
I still kick myself for not buying my very common first name in .net 3 years back for $700 :/ It has a very famous .com brother and now it looks like the owner is holding out for the big $ from them :D
 
I have:
- My full name in .com
- My first name initial plus last name in .com
- My alias (not 'Prosperous') in .com/.net/.org/.us/.info/.biz/.co.uk
- My last name in .org, .info, .biz, .us and .co.uk
- Last but not least (?), I also have my full name, last name and alias as Pig Latin .coms! :cheeky:
 
:-)

Oh yeah, I also own Prosperous.us.
 
dananderson.com.net are taken

dananderson.org.info are mine

dan.tld no chance :(
anderson.tld no chance :(
 
My last name of course is LABROCCA and a relative got the .com before me. I could register my whole name but I have declined to do so. However I did get labrocca.info and hope to start a family site one day. Every Labrocca in the USA is a relative of mine.
 
I got my first name and last name in net:

jer.net
strausser.net

:ok:
 
My name .com is owned by netidentity and .net is for sale but owner asked 5k EUR which I am not willing to pay.
 
I have my fullname .com .. :-) trying to have firstname .com ..

:-)
 
I've got nothing except my alias in .be :)
 
nice to hear that some members own their own name on domains
keep on posting if you have regged after seeing this post

thanks,
jaik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom