• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I bet stocdoctor will like these.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastmnds

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
buystocks.biz and buystocks.org
 
Also what you guys think the value is all tlds are taking and i think one cctld is there.
 
mastmnds, honestly, no real value that I can see (I have a few trading sites FWIW)
 
Originally posted by mastmnds
buystocks.biz and buystocks.org

I registered buystocks.biz last year, so why you talk about it here? Promote it for me? :D
 
oops im sorry i got buystocks.org not .biz
 
just checked again i have buystocks.org some reason .us was not reg but godaddy charged me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom