Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I can design your adult website =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't want someone who doesn't know how to spell "bored" to develop any of my sites.

Show some proof of your work and stop running around in circles.

I am still waiting for your "portfolio"

HWW

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In all words, I have enough clients to have work done, and keep my car and my house, with vacation ones a month.

I only want more adult designs cause I get board with flash work and evites, and commercial videos.

Also, if you were smart enough to look up, you'd realize the company I work for (climaxmedia.com) im not going to set and waste my time on people that want to just look at fine arts, we are a serious company, who take our time on projects, we spend our time on people who really want a site, which means if you were smart again, you'd realize that people that go and send in a quote you can then get access to our portfolio.

All in good words.

bye.

"Smart enough" :?: I think insulting potential clients is not a good place to start.

I received your PM reply where you said you have no actual adult website experience - but I have yet to hear back from my reply where I requested samples of your work - please email asap to the email I provided in my PM

cocobongo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmmm... if you want clients you did EVERYTHING wrong. You insulted them, you don't want to show samples, you are teasing for nothing and once someone contacts you you say you have no experience? Nice way to waste your possible customer's time. Anyway, when someone gets so secretive about his work, 99% of the times it's a waste of time and/or a scam. The remaining 1% simply pays the price for the other 99%.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
People usually steal inside the password protected area.... Please PM me some of your samples.. Thanks!

rajs1ngh

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why are you afraiding????? If you cannot show ur designs and work, you are wasting yours and our's time. I am also amongst those who want to see your work and if its good, you will get a lot of work from here.

Graphicism

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The ONLY reason a designer wouldn't show there work publicly was if it were stolen, the fewer people that see it the better. Surely someone could rip off the client you designed the site for much easier than say an example JPG.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Smart enough" :?: I think insulting potential clients is not a good place to start.

I received your PM reply where you said you have no actual adult website experience - but I have yet to hear back from my reply where I requested samples of your work - please email asap to the email I provided in my PM

Haha /agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom