• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

i dont know what to do with my domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeciliaH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Anyone feeling generous and able to give an "outside view" opinion?

I have a bunch of domains that I dont know what to do with.

Here's a list....

myspacetips.com - i developed my myspace site under a different name - now i dont know what to do with the domain.

bannerdesigns.org - was gonna start a banner design company. Changed my mind.

blogforfree.net and blogforfree.org - I think i got these here from another user.

blog-host.org - I have a VPS that I give hosting for a few people that like being hosted by me. But other then that I only do support in the industry - i dont own any hosting company anymore.

cutey.org - was gonna do an ebay sort of store on this one - with anime stationary and other related cute stuff.

guestbookplus.com - free guestbooks? bleh.

supporthost.com - this one i have developed. Just gotta get the layout up.

thefansites.com - I've got the layout for it - just gotta finish the coding and ...and...and...? damn.

xposure.nu - this one is my utmost shame. I paid a heck of a lot of money for it - and the concept is great - and it continues to work. But I havent been able to convert it into a revenue making site. It was probably a mistake to convert it to a forum. Should of just added the forum to the original site - and...and...yeah.

virtualpet.org - yeah. Havent even glanced at this one. I should sometime. :(

blogawards.net - Obvious development. Just havent gotten around to it.
Thats it that i can think of. Not that much - but still - a lot of stagnant possibilities?

Anyways. Anyone got any ideas on what I should do?

I've contacted Gt Web about development options. Waiting to hear back from him.

I feel so guilty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom