• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I droped Transporter3.com should I pay 80$ to get it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
Hey I missed the renewal date for Transporter3.com and I see its still parked with GoDaddy but its out of my account and they are asking 80$ to get it back for me is it worth it???

Cheeers
 
I would say no, it has a time limited appeal.
 
I doubt it would make over $25 in revenue.
 
i am sure you can get it later from tdnam at less than 20$
 
The question I have is why exactly is Godaddy asking $80 to let you have the domain back. Are they some type of reseller? Seems your registrar is not treating you very nicely.
 
its high time that you move your domains out from godaddy and just before you move them, let Godaddy know about it
 
Don't all registrars charge what they want once a domain goes into redemption period? Or is it just GoDaddy?
 
Thanks all i appriciate all the info.. I must do that.. I had Dedicated host with them and lot of names and they are not nice at all.. :)
 
Sent you a PM about this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom