Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently got a c&d letter with an offer amount that will cover my registration and transfer fees. I have decided to give it to them but need to know what the best wording would be to reply back with. I know that it is a important to get a release form signed by them. Does anyone know of a standard release form I can use and what wording I should reply with if I do want them to sign it.

Thanks in advance.

Domain Summit 2024

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, would lawyer fees be something you could include in those 'transfer' fees?

=WC=

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe something stating that...

....you are not transferring this domain due to any wrong doing or bad faith, you are doing this as a courtesy.

That the fees being paid are strictly to recover monies you have currently invested.

That they fully release you from any responsibilty from owning and the sale of this domain....

To start ( maybe one of our lawyer members can take it from here) ...then of course...notarize and signed.

mikess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wc & Izoot,

Thanks for the replies, I am surprised that know when else is posting any suggestions. I have read many posts about people giving names to the disputing party to end it. Do they just transfer it without communicating with them?

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Giving them the name is admittance of bad faith. That won't look good on your prison record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom