• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
18
1. low revenue days
2. PPC programs who pay 2 cents per click
3. people who sell their names claiming 200 uniques a day and it actually receives 100/day

Let the hatred list begin....:)
 
I also hate the recent trend of low payouts from Yahoo and Google.

I also hate the $ 10. offers for domains that are worth $ x,xxx. or more.
Do they really think I am going to start negotating starting at $ 10. ??

I hate logging in everytime I come to DNF. (Sorry, Adam.)
My visits to DNF are down 80%.
 
I hate to check my stats every now and then but cant help it
 
I really really hate when I get no replys to post here, makes me wonder why I even post.
 
I hate the urge to read through the forums even during exam times:(
 
French Canadians complaining that my website is not in French - this while they write to tell me off in English...
 
"Buyers" who make an offer and then never email/call you back after you've either accepted or countered their offer.

Members of this forum that add nothing to it yet often make pointless/stupid posts.
 
tas38 said:
I really really hate when I get no replys to post here

makes me wonder why I even post.

I also wonder why some people post...
 
I hate:

Lowballers
All people who bid me out at snapnames
people adding me to their msn and say "lets be friends, ok?"
people PMing me about their "great" sale
 
I hate logging in everytime I come to DNF. (Sorry, Adam.)
My visits to DNF are down 80%.
all browsers have a "remember password" feature.
use it.
It looks like a cookie problem.
Also,are your computer date& time accurate?

i hate Gtweb, he's so annoying
I hate people who hate GT, he's such a nice guy.:lol:
 
i also forgot to mention - i hate netsol

Daniel said:
I hate people who hate GT, he's such a nice guy.:lol:

ok, my apologies, i don't hate GETwho, i don't have feelings for him, i hate Netsol
 
I hate those who list mybestalabamarealtor.com kinda domains on Ebay with the desc: Super Brandable Real Estate Domain Name and want sell them for 1 mil. buy it now price.
 
I hate, people that still try to buy a name from a seller even after I have already posted sold in the thread.

Not looking at anyone in particular thanks dres :)
 
( I also wonder why some people post... )

I hate wondering, why some people post. :)
 
I hate posting when some people wondering... there are less people to reed my posts then...
 
I wonder if I hate... no I'd say I'm just not particularly attracted to wonderbras...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom