Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
tas38 said:I really really hate when I get no replys to post here
makes me wonder why I even post.
all browsers have a "remember password" feature.I hate logging in everytime I come to DNF. (Sorry, Adam.)
My visits to DNF are down 80%.
I hate people who hate GT, he's such a nice guy.:lol:i hate Gtweb, he's so annoying
"Buyers" who make an offer and then never email/call you back after you've either accepted or countered their offer.
Daniel said:I hate people who hate GT, he's such a nice guy.:lol:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.