• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale i have an unwanted snap for sale for $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Kool

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
2,415
Reaction score
2
i bought 2 snaps from member darkestweb and i'm not using one of them. it doesn't expire for about 7 months...

for $35 paypal its yours
 
okay i shall drop the price to $30

this must be sold immediately...
 
sold to zoobar
pm me for instructions
 
Originally posted by kidkool
sold to zoobar
pm me for instructions

Sorry Kid, After hearing the details I am no longer interested.
Snap is still available to anyone who wants it.
 
well the buyer backed out.

snap is still available if anyone wants it...

::note:: snaps cannot be "transferred" so you have to rely on someone to put the snap on the name for you...
 
i'll drop the price to $15 just to be ridiculous.
 
What is ridiculous is your attempted sale. Just eat it. DG wades through dead domain and Snapnames carcasses every day
 
Originally posted by domaingator
What is ridiculous is your attempted sale. Just eat it. DG wades through dead domain and Snapnames carcasses every day

people sell these sorts of things all the time on here. keep your lowbrow comments to yourself
 
this is no longer for sale....
 
:( I'll buy it. Put it back up for sale
 
::note:: snaps cannot be "transferred" so you have to rely on someone to put the snap on the name for you...
Nevermind.
 

::note:: snaps cannot be "transferred" so you have to rely on someone to put the snap on the name for you...

pardon me but i have never used snapnames before. Can it be just simplified by just giving the buyer login & password?
 
I buy Snaps for $100 fixed priced (and you get to recycle the credit!).

Here are the conditions:

1. Your SnapBack reservation is protecting a domain I want. Since I don't know what domain names are reserved by whom, the seller has to tell me the names on which they have SnapBack reservations. If I like the domain, we have a deal.

2. The seller must have AOL Instant Messenger, and IMs me and tells me in real time after he has just deleted the SnapBack from his account (the seller presumably gets a credit from SnapNames).

3. In real time, I go into my SnapNames account and place a new SnapBack on that desired domain name. Upon making my reservation, I pay SnapNames the $69 fee, and immediately go to PayPal and send $100 to the 'seller.'

That's it!

There is some risk to me, because SnapNames doesn't grab EVERY dropped domain name, but I think I may try this for a while and see how it goes.

I have absolutely no interest in any other type of implementation, such as buying accounts or buying remaining credits, etc.. at any discount.

Please do not PM me. If you have some SnapBack reservations on some decent names, find me in the WhoIs or on my website and let me know what you got. I imagine there are some folks with whom I will do steady repeat business.

http://ibuysnaps.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom