• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I just don't get this business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to ignore the snapnames sales to a certain degree, because most of those names on the open sale market (non-expired acution market) would not go for a tenth of what they sell for on snapnames...I believe over-zealous resellers is the reason for that.
At the end of the day, a sale at SnapNames is still a sale. Someone is handing over the cash.
 
At the end of the day, a sale at SnapNames is still a sale. Someone is handing over the cash.

I agree. how much more would you consider so long as the cash is still making their rounds. someone will always gain or lose, in anyway or another.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom