• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I lost my favourities websites, anyone know any good BAcklinks scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I changed pc and formatted and done more things...at the ned I forgot to copy the favourities so I`m trying to re-find the website I use dto check URL backlinks.

Anyone can help me?

I`ll send DNF $100 to the right one that I used :)

thanks
 
Just to check the number of backlinks?

iwebtool.com is good for that
 
Well, thanks both of you guys, you did not find the one I was using but I appreciated your help and will send $100 to both :)

Your links are good too :)

Thanks
 
us aussies were a generous bunch didnt' you know :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom