• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Service I may want to develop an "east asian music" site.. which domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphiro

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Hi all, I have an idea to develop a website with wordpress installed, and then I'll start posting youtube videos of different east asian songs categorised into mainly Chinese, Japanese and Korean songs.. but what domain name should I register?

1) eastasianmusic.com ?

2) eastasiansongs.com ?

Any suggestions?:cheesy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom