• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I N F O R M A T I O N . O R G

Status
Not open for further replies.

888

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
One of the best generic dot org domain. Check the number of Google results and see for yourself.

information: 481,000,000
news: 392,000,000
business: 280,000,000
sex: 233,000,000
download: 212,000,000

You can also use the slogan "Visit information dot org for more information." to promote your web site, cool! :party:

This domain has high reserve price. Please make offer via PM if interested. Thank you.
 
nice domain u got there

any range u can provide
 
What is the reserve? Thanks - Steve
 
I received 4 figures offers in the last year and turned them down. I'm looking for mid 5 figures, depending on the offers I get. Thank you.
 
URLCollection said:
What is the reserve? Thanks - Steve
Steve, good to see you haven't fallen off the face of the earth :ok:

Price range would be appreciated. Thanks
 
GREAT name.
Best of luck.
- Jordan
 
OnSpec said:
Price range would be appreciated. Thanks

I'll consider offers of 5 figures. Thank you.
 
NameTower said:
GREAT name.
Best of luck.
- Jordan

Hi Jordan, thank you, I just wish to have the .com. Good luck with your sales too :ok:
 
The name is good for christian or general public information site. God bless with the sale!
 
Still taking offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom