• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm an arabic member from Egypt.. I have the american nationality. now I'm in Egypt on vacation in resort and what I want is that I will send someone a sum of money by paypal and he sends the money back to me by (Postal Mail) (Any Currency) and of course you will get $30 for each $100 I send you + fees.
A weird request somehow but paypal isn't available for any country in the arab region.

Thanks in advance,
Ehab.
 
lol i am in sort of the same situation my friend wants to send some money from UK via westernunion but his creditcard is of USA and his nationality is USA so when he tries to send they wont accept his order not online or via phone what do u suggest should we do to get the money ?
 
I really don't know .. Paypal isnt available for any arab country.. is it available for pakistan ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom